We've all been there. You were invited to a fraternity away weekend, you painted an awesome cooler but now your not quite sure what to fill it with and you don't want to just hand an empty cooler to your date. Here's a few ideas to make you the most prepared date at the party:
- Solo cups Whether your playing beer pong or drinking your favorite mix drink, Solo cups are a must for every party!
- Shot glasses Leave the glass ones at home; plastic shot glasses are a safer alternative
- Koozies You have a cooler to keep drinks cold but what happens when you take them out? Koozies are a stylish way to keep your drink cold even when outside the cooler.
- Crookies If your date doesn't already have a pair these are a life saver on the beach. Never loose a pair of glasses again, they'll be right around your neck.
- Their favorite six or 12 pack of beer (21+) Whats a party without your favorite beer?
- Their favorite vodka, whiskey, or tequila (21+) Don't forget the limes!
- Sodas, Mixers and Chasers Essential.
- Pretzels or Chips Sharable snacks perfect for when you get hungry but don't want to eat alone.
- Ping pong balls Always good to have for drinking games.
- Playing Cards Theres an endless group drinking games you can play
- Bottle opener (or add one to your cooler) Not all beer bottles are screw-off; save yourself the struggle of desperately trying to find one.
Which leads us to number 10...