Whether your trying to copy a logo or just looking to write a quote, finding the right font is always a challenge. Painting the font is even harder. So, we compiled a few sources that will simplify the search process and make painting easier.
Using the websites below follow these easy steps:
1. Pick out a font
2. Download it or use screenshot the preview
3. Type it in a word document
4. Print it out.
5. Trace it on your cooler! (Watch Here)
- Dafont This great source will help you find a ton of free fonts. They are organized by style. It also features an easy to use preview, where you can type your text out and see how it will look.
- Font Squirrel or My Fonts Upload a photo of the font your looking for, and this website will tell you fonts that are similar; making matching any font a breeze.
- 1001 Fonts If your trying to copy a popular brands font then this website has a compiled a list of free fonts that resemble some popular brands.
- Festisite Alternatively, Festisite lets you modify popular logos in the correct typeface. Just pick the logo, type your text, then trace it onto your cooler.
Do you have a great website for fonts that we missed above? Share it with us in the comments below